Medi | stac ® High Density Fine - Pitch Interconnects
At 132 circuits and beyond, the Medi|stac® connector series provides a large number of signal lines in an ergonomic and cost-effective package.
Medi|stac®’s capabilities prove to be the perfect solution for any application requiring a high number of circuits including electrophysiology, ultrasound, and diagnostic equipment. By employing Amphenol’s patented cStack® high reliability contact system, a larger number of contacts can be achieved in a smaller form factor. Medi|stac® is designed to keep costs low for single-use applications with mass termination of fine gauge wire thanks to precisely spaced solder-pads mounted on the flex circuit tail. Adding intelligence is a snap through customization of our standard flex circuit with electronic components. Medi|stac® features the Pulse-Lok® auto-latching system to give an audible and tactile confirmation of mate.
SPL12-132 Product Highlights Include:
- Tighter contact density: High circuit count in a small 1.2” diameter package provides a balance of ergonomics and performance
- Multiple keying options: Reduces the risk of incorrect mating, improving patient safety.
- Shielded configurations available: Accommodates the needs of applications where EMI / RFI interference is a factor.
- Auto-latching coupler system: Tactile and intuitive mating ensures secure connections
- Environmentally sealed: IPx7 when mated, for applications where fluid may be present.
- Electrical Characteristics: Typical of electrophysiology and ultrasound, Medi|stac® is rated at 250mA per contact (continuous) and a working voltage of 300vAC
U.S. Patents 10,050,367 & 10,249,973
At Amphenol Alden, we are experts for customizing our products to meet your needs, so contact us today to discuss your specific applications or to learn about our next generation of Medi|stac® products.