Medical cable connectors are utilized in virtually every area of healthcare, from dental applications to diagnostic devices, surgical instruments, and more. They are used to create electrical connections within medical machines, and often feature specialized locking systems to eliminate the risk of accidental disconnection.
There are many different connectors available on the market; however, few can match the unprecedented quality of Amphenol Alden’s Pulse-Lok® series. Let’s take a closer look at these products and how they can benefit your healthcare facility.
Pulse-Lok® Medical Connectors – Primary Benefits
- Highly Secure Connections – Our auto-coupling latch system ensures a secure connection that won’t budge due to accidental pulls or tugs. Plus, this latch mechanism features visual, audible, and tactile confirmation for further peace of mind. Simply insert the plug into its mate, and the coupler will automatically rotate into a locked position. When the Pulse-Lok® device is fully connected, you’ll hear a distinct click that indicates a secure connection.
- Ultimate Flexibility – Pulse-Lok® connectors allow you to transmit multiple channels of data or power at once. From one single line to 128 different positions, these devices can be fully customized to fit your needs.
- Numerous Off-the-Shelf Varieties – Our connectors are available in a variety of different styles. Choose from five shell sizes and multiple housing materials, including cast-metal and metal-plated plastic.
- Accommodation for Various Contact Types – Pulse-Lok® connectors work with many different contact types, including pin-and-socket, compression, fiber-optic, and hyperboloid technologies.
- Keying and Color Options – Amphenol Alden offers custom keying and color-coding to minimize the risk of mis-mating.
- Lasting Durability – Our Pulse-Lok® connectors feature unparalleled resilience, allowing them to withstand a variety of cleaning, disinfecting, and sterilization processes.
Looking for a Reliable Interconnect Solution? Contact the Connector Experts
With over 80 years of experience in the field, Amphenol Alden is a leading provider of medical cable assemblies and connectors. We prioritize a variety of quality assurance processes to ensure that our products are effective, reliable, and long-lasting.